CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This and That

 First off I am supper bummed about not getting to go to the Assembly this year. But with the way things are work wise it was just not possiable this year:-( I am super glad they will be live streaming though.  We have held onto the we still have time it could happen. But that has run  out. So we will just start planning for next year.  It seems I am bummed out with life right now in general. I want to be home and have my hubby work a normal 40 hours a week.  Be able to plan things in advance. Instead of the day before. Go back to school.  And relax on weekends and go to the lake on the boat. We have not had the boat on the water in a year. That is ridiculous. I have been busy on weekends cleanning the house. Going threw each bedroom and cleanning and throwing things out.  I finally got all of Tyler's baby stuff took down and put up. I am redoing his room now. All his 12-18months  cloths in totes and labbled. The only room I have left it the dreaded office/craft/music/collect all junk room. This room is so scary I don't even want to atempt it. I want to put a pad lock on it and never open the door again. lol Maybe it's not that bad. But still bad enough.

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I'm sorry life seems like such a bummer right now. I sometimes feel the same way. =\ I hope you're able to get out of your funk soon!

Tammy K. said...

We will miss you at the assembly. Sorry you could not pull it off. Maybe Derek's job will change real soon for you.