CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 4, 2011

TWO

Well my boy is TWO. And you can tell. It's like a switch. And a very bad one at that. I mean he has given me more trouble then I don't know what. His fit throwing is gonna be the death of me. I feel like all I am doing is disciplining him 24/7 now. Then he has been locked up in the house because it is so hot.  I have made homemade paint and play dough to entertain him. And do something new with him. We also have been coloring a bunch of pictures. We have built all we can build with the Lego's. I am out of ideas. Indoors with a 2 year doesn't work out well. We go outside about 8 in the evening for an hour. He runs his little heart out. Comes back in still pouring sweet. This heat is got to go! 

No comments: