CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 2, 2011

HOME

We are now officially moved back home. We turned in the rent house keys Wednesday @9am.  We drove straight home. We got everything unloaded. And today I finished unpacking. My cloths are now put away in a dresser. Something I haven't been able to do in four plus years. It feels pretty crazy. Now that I am home I am finding myself wanting to re-decorate.  I got huge list of things written down already.  I'm going to have to limit myself though. Because sometime in the next couple of years I want to sell this house and build one. It has been a great starter house and then some. But we are out growing the three bedrooms, one bath home. Any who. Derek starts his new job this coming Tuesday. I am so blessed and happy to be home. So very thankful the Lord answered our prayer.

1 comment:

Jessa Stephens said...

YAY!!! I'm so,So,So, happy for you!!!!!