CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 19, 2011

Sports Junky

So Tyler loves every sport. And is super athletic. So I'm sure he is going to play every sport possible. He can catch a ball really good for his age. Derek has him play football. And Ty will yell DOWN SET HIKE and do all the motions to it. Super cute! Tyler has also got really good at t-ball and hits it pretty far. And basketball he is shooting further and further from the hoop. It amazes me at how good he is at each one.  Bad thing is Derek is having a had time teaching him because Tyler is left handed. I love watching my boys play in the evenings. It brings so much joy to my heart. I am truly blessed to have them as my family and in my life. I so look forward to little league games.

1 comment:

Grace & Co said...

Being left-handed is difficult when it comes to learning almost anything! I know because Sara and I are the only left-handed people in our family. But you'll figure it out. :)

I can't wait to see pictures of Ty growing up in sports! He's going to look SO cute!