CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Productive

This week has turned into a very good week.  I have stood on top of all my house work. Got some major cleaning and organizing done. Tackled the terrible office/craft/music/guest/collect all junk room. It was a nightmare. I can NOT believe how bad it had gotten.  But it is looking pretty good now! The only big major thing left to do before winter is clean the garage. Which I am not looking forward to. I want to rent a bug dumpster and just toss everything away. And potty training. Things are going a lot better. He is telling me a little here and there. But is now always telling when he has to go #2. And will only do that on the potty. So that is one up. All I got to finish up this week is laundry. But when is that job ever done with a two year old and a guy.

No comments: