CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I CAN DO THIS!

Or can I? This weekend is ladies retreat. I have never left my baby for more then five hours. I find myself sick about leaving him. Not that I don't trust his daddy to care for him. But I don't want Tyler to feel like I am just leaving him. How do you explain to a two year old that momma is gonna be gone for two nights? I know it is good for us both, but man is it hard.  How do you not cry when you walking out the door knowing that he doesn't even see this huge thing coming. Derek and me have also talked about going to a bed and breakfast for our anniversary and leaving Tyler with my mom and grandma for the night but I don't know. How do you part with them? Does it get easier with time, age, and leaving them each time. My mom and dad always talk how they can't wait to have Tyler for the summer and I am always thinking ya right keep dreaming. I can't let my baby be gone a whole summer. I am afraid the hardest is yet to come. I love my son so very much!

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I feel the same way! I dreaded saying goodnight to Zoe when I was in the hospital with Max. My mom said he cried for me and it broke my heart. I had such a rough night' sleep without my girl!

Beth said...

It does get a little easier each time, however I still cry everytime I leave them for more than the day while at work. Maybe I'm a mean momma, but I don't tell my youngest I'm gonna be gone for a certain amount of time. I tell her that I will see her soon and she is normally okay with that. Then I cry all the way to the car and normally half way to whatever the destination is. On the B&B thing it will be great for you two to get away. Josh and I have been going to a B&B for the last couple of years. It's been hard leaving the kids but Josh and I really enjoy the time together! You and Ty will do fine---can't wait to see you at Ladies Retreat!