CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2011

I DID IT!

Ladies retreat was GREAT! I was so blessed by the messages, and prayer time. Visiting with all the ladies. And being kid free.  It was very needed.  I don't think I have ever laughed as hard as I did with all the crazy girls there.  The 2:30 am  conversations in are cabin. And such wonderful support for one another. Even though sleep didn't happen I feel so revived. Next year can't get here fast enough!  I got a super busy week ahead of me. Got to get the house ready for my mom and grandmas visit.

3 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

Sounds like a really good ladies retreat! You sound refreshed. :)

I haven't had a night away from Noah yet. That's okay though...I think it would be hard too. I'm glad you were able to get past it and REALLY enjoy yourself and get REALLY blessed!

Tammy K. said...

I told you that you could do it. Once you do it the first time it is easier and easier. Last year was miserable leaving Jeremiah behind while I went to Ladies Retreat. This year I am counting down the days. :-)
Glad you had a good time!!

Tammy K. said...

I told you that you could do it. Once you do it the first time it is easier and easier. Last year was miserable leaving Jeremiah behind while I went to Ladies Retreat. This year I am counting down the days. :-)
Glad you had a good time!!