CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2011

Missing

I have had my mom and grandma here since the 14th.  We have got to visit, shop, cook, bake, go to the zoo, play games, and more shopping.  We went to a pumpkin patch had misters convention. Then they  kept Tyler for Derek and I could spend the day and evening together for our 6th wedding anniversary. We went to the Melting Pot and enjoyed are 2hour dinner kid free. I LOVE my his husband so much and am thankful for the years we have had to spend together. I  look forward to many more with him. Now today I will be taking my mom and grandma back to the airport. It's always hard to say goodbye. I am so glad they got to come and spend time with Tyler and get to know him better as he changes every day.  I just hope I we can get out there to them sooner rather then later. To visit again.  Here are a few pictures. 
 
Petting Area 

No comments: