CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 7, 2011

Need A Vacation!

So I am so in need of one. I am not burnt out with life but I am in need of a break. I don't even care if it is for the weekend. I need something. It's funny but working on the road seemed like a vacation here and there. We always went somewhere new. And had new experiences. I kind of really miss it. But it is great to be home. Just wish we could get away sometime in the near further :-(  Life seems so different for me right now. It's weird to put my finger on it. 

So an update on the family. Tyler is a mess. He has the biggest temper I have ever seen! It is going to be the death of me. Potty training is going slow. He goes around the clock every time I take him. But he still isn't getting the idea of telling me.  Which is wearing on me. He is talking up a storm these days. And can say anything. He is a little mocking bird.  He is also huge.  Derek is doing good with his job. Except he is complaining about gaining weight. And is pulling the scale out weekly. Weighing and is getting frantic about putting on 10 pounds since starting this job. LOL I think it is funny! 

No comments: