CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

It Has Started!

Christmas shopping is in full swing.  I normally wait till the very last minute like Christmas Eve to start and finish my shopping. But this year I am starting a whole month early!  I am super excited about Christmas this year. Cause we are home! I have got three gifts already. I got Tyler a guitar that was 50% off original price. So I could not pass that up. I have bought some new Christmas decorations over the past couple of months. Hobby Lobby had 50% off all Christmas decor in October.  I can't wait. I am going to drag out all the lights and make sure they are working and are ready to go. Cause they day after Thanksgiving they are going on the house. It has been five years since we put lights on the house. Now if we could get some colder weather and maybe even some snow. We would be set.

No comments: