CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 8, 2011

FALL

My most favorite time of the year. Fan's going, window open allowing fresh air in. Music on, drinking coffee. And the list goes on! This year is extra special because we are home. I get to pull out all my fall decoration and get the house looking all festive. I LOVE IT!  Perfect temps, high school and college football games. Great family time. I am getting all my fall cleaning done in order to get settled into winter and being trapped in the house.  Get things together and have a end of the year yard sale.  Any not to mention the yummy colder day dinners. Soups, chilies, and homemade bread. Hot cocoa and warm apple cider.

So an update with life at home.  Hubby's new job is awesome. He goes in @7 and is home by 3:30. He isn't dead tired and I can tell so much stress has been lifted. I am having a hard time adjusting and getting house work done before he gets home. I am used to having all day till 7pm to do it. Tyler is adjusting so so. I think he misses riding in the car the most. As weird as it may seem.  He has also grown up so much. He now sleeps in his room on his full size bed. All night long with out bringing his pillow, blanket, and puppy to our bed. He has started talking so much more. It amazes me. He is a little mocking bird. He can say S's really good. So any word that starts with an S he can basically say. Although the letter B is tricky for him. Life is fantastic!

1 comment:

Jessa Stephens said...

I'm SOO thrilled for you! Decorating for fall is just as fun as Christmas I always thought. :)

I'm glad your husband has a normal hours!! It is SOOOOOOO great to have evenings together!!!!!!

Btw, I miss high school football!!! SOOO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!