CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the WORST thing ever!

My husband is going away and I will never see him again. I am going to be all alone on Christmas! Okay I don't know that for sure but with our luck that's how it will be. He got called out on ice storm today. He leaves tomorrow morning. I have been crying all morning. I hate it. It is a pattern already for him to be gone on a holiday and me by myself. Okay wow so I think I couldn't have complained more.

6 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

You can come spend Christmas with us. We won't have any of our kids with us so we are all bummed out too.

Momma Tammi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Momma Tammi said...

The deleted comment was me...Blogger was moving too slow.

d_lhays said...

Thanks but that is a bit of a drive. I have learned over the years, traveling in winter never works out for me. I am sorry that you wont have any of your kids. That is a BIG bummer. I will have my family in Oklahoma to be with. Which I am so thankful to have. I couldn't ask for a better one.

peaceinchaos said...

Hey Lee, I so understand, Daryl is usually working holidays. For some reason people still want to buy gas. He is however taking Christmas off this year. You can come up to Craig, a good portion of the Cox clan will be here or you could spend it with little ol' Clark household. hint hint Stacey

Momma Tammi said...

Yeah, it is a long drive...but the offer is always there if you need a change of scenery. Have a great Christmas in Oklahoma.