CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

None Stop

That has been me. Gram and Pop came and picked me up on Thursday and I have been in Oklahoma since. We have been running around with our heads cut off, or so it seems. Trying to get our shopping done. Good news is I am done with shopping finally. I thought I was never going to get done. But I am. More good news. Derek will be home Tuesday night. I am so very happen. The thought of him not being here for Christmas was just to much. So I am so thankful. Well not much else is going on around here. Just counting down the days for Christmas as most are. So if I don't get a chance to get on before I want to wish everyone a very Merry CHRISTmas and a wonderful New Year! Try and keep warm with this freezing cold weather. MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

So happy that Derek will be home for Christmas. Darren made it to Canada, yesterday, so that he and Larissa didn't end up being apart. Merry Christmas to all there.