CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SNOW!

That's right we have snow. And lots of it. It started snowing last night and hasn't stopped. So Derek is off yet again. He didn't work yesterday either because the temperature was 0 degrees with a negative 30 degree wind chill. So today we will be going out yet again in the cold and try for the second day to finish our shopping. Good thing is I got done shopping for him this weekend when we went to OK. Speaking of the weekend. It was really good. We went to the TobyMac concert and I would have to say that was the best concert I have been to. So if blogger would let me post some pictures I would. But right now it's not so maybe next time. Well it's about time to go out in the cold.

No comments: