CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

13 things about December


1. I am a holiday flavors junkie. What do I mean. Anything and everything that is flavored pumpkin pie, candy cane or gingerbread. I got to have it.
2. I love snow. And I always look for the Christmas that I wake up and it is snowing.
3. Being with the family on cold winter days. Playing games till late in the night.
4. I have to go at least once to look at Christmas lights.
5. Christmas music is a must.
6. I hate going to any type of stores around this time. I get way stressed out.
7. I don't like to wrap presents. Nor am I good at it.
8. Every year I think back to all the past Christmas and think of all the memory's.
9. There is nothing like starting new traditions with the one you love.
10. I have learned you can't travel from Oklahoma to Colorado during this time. Well by road anyway.
11. It is finally cold enough to enjoy a hot cup of tea or latte. With out it making you to hot.
12. Family get together.
13. And of course all the food.

No comments: