CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

On The Road Again

Well when Derek gets off work. We are going to Oklahoma again. It has to be a record for the most times we have been home in a month. I love that we get to go home but absolutely hate the 5 1/2 hour drive every time. It is going to be another none stop weekend. Saturday we will be in Tulsa all day. And I have to try and start and finish my Christmas shopping for Derek. Then after shopping we are going to a concert. Which should be a blast. I have been looking forward to going to this concert for along time. We used to go to concerts every weekend or it seemed like it. But since we have been doing this job we haven't be able to. I think this will be the second this year. And the other was in March. So it is very far apart. I got a lot of packing to do to be ready for when Derek gets here for we can go. Remember us on the road. Last Friday night we almost hit a deer I am talking inches from it. It was only the Lord that keep it from being in our laps. Most of you may not know or really care but Kansas has some of the most biggest deer around. Well have a good weekend and stay warm!

No comments: