CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

to COLD for ME!

This is the only thing I have enjoyed out of this town.ha. This was the sunset the other night. The picture doesn't really show how pretty it really was. So we are now on the hunt for another apartment or rent house. It is costing us way to much to stay in a motel week after week. There is a lot in the papers. It is just finding one that is good enough to live in. It is scary when you are looking threw the paper at 2 to 3 bedroom house and the monthly rent is 349.00 a month. I can't even imagine what it is like. I am so scared to even go look at the house's. I have talked to a few people and they will do a month to month rent for us. So that is good. But I don't know. This will definitely be an adventure. So it has been snowing all day long. But it hasn't really added up. It is freezing cold here. I'm talking 19 degrees cold. I am all for cold weather but this is a bit much. Last night when we went to dinner I was so cold. I don't think I have ever been that cold in my life. I had a hoodie on and big coat and boots. Well that is about it for me.

No comments: