CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

HAPPY FRIDAY!


It could not have taken any slower to get here. But it's here. We head out tonight after Derek gets off to go to Oklahoma. Maybe it will be warmer there. But we have to stop off at Derek's apprentice instructors house for he can take another test. So please say a prayer that he'll pass. This weekend is going to be none stop. We have so much planned. I will be sure to take lots of pictures. We are going to the Christmas Train and if we can squeeze it in maybe Christmas lights. Well have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

Weekends mean nothing to me anymore. I work every other Saturday and Paul always works the weekends. Just another work day. =[ Hopefully it won't always be that way..

Have a great weekend! I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Momma Tammi said...

Have a great weekend. I love the gingerbread house picture. I'll be praying that Derek aces his test.