CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 4, 2011

Acting Out

So since Derek has been gone to Texas Tyler has started acting out. It has been a hard dealing with him. I know it has turned his world up side down. So I have really been patient with him. But thankfully Derek will be back Wednesday. We will go to Youth Convention in Arkansas over the weekend. Then Sunday afternoon we will head to Texas. I think they are going to be moving Derek already. So we might be going to Lubbock.

So Tyler update. He is growing like a weed. And couldn't be more rotten. He is starting to talk so much. And is four months from being two! It makes me soo sad to think about. He is no longer my baby. But my big boy! Soon potty will take place then maybe talk of another baby. Life is flying by.

No comments: