CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Really?

It is only Friday?! Derek still has five days of work to go before he is off. I really hate this working 10 days straight thing. Before he only worked 4 days a week and it was the best ever. Anyways. Texas so far. Hot,dry,and windy. It is so dry that all three of us has had bloody noses at least once. Plus Tyler and me have been sick. Allergies or cold I'm not to sure. I can't wait till he's off and we can go exploring. The first trip will be to San Antonio. Because we are only 3 1/2 hours from there. So we plan on going to sea world, the alamo, maybe the US Lexington battleship,and the river walk. I would also like to squeeze in the coast that trip but I don't know if it will happen. So Ty is taking things pretty well. By the end of the day he is kinda stir crazy so we go do something with him when Derek gets off. We found a nice park that we can take him to. Then we went to chick fila for a shake and he played in the play place. We have also went to there mall and let him walk up and down it with us. Then he played in there play area. Tonight might be chucky cheese. None the less we are making the best of it. My little boy is a trooper.

3 comments:

Grace & Co said...

You are a trooper, too, LeAnndra! I hope the days fly by for your sake.

Tammy K. said...

Have fun in San Antonio. I hope we get to go there one of these days. Hopefully we will see you Sunday.

Jessa Stephens said...

I was thinking the same thing. Your such a trooper too! Enjoy your outings and make some great memories!