CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 1

Well we got into Texas last night. Boy was it along drive. We thought we would go back home here and there, but I don't see that happening:-( Tyler did okay considering. But it is something we are not gonna put him threw. We got checked into "our" home last night. It is nicer then I thought. And think it will work pretty well for us. It has some space for Tyler. And Ty seems to not mind it. He has his block station thing and his basketball hoop. And for the first time last night he slept in his own bed the whole night without waking up! Now that I am here I am looking forward to our adventures here these next few months. As driving here I told Derek we are not in Kansas anymore toto. It felt super weird coming this direction instead of Kansas.lol Is that sad or what? I am gonna try my best to keep this updated. But I don't have wi-fi. And I'm not willing to pay 10 dollars a week just yet for it. Ha!

No comments: