CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

ABC's

A. Age: 24 and pushing on the door of 25. Yikes I'm getting old
B. Bed size: queen would like to have bigger.
C. Chore you dislike: cleaning the bathroom. It grosses me out! Derek does all the cleaning there.
D. Dogs:none but one day soon.
E. Essential start to your day: brushing teeth.
F. Favorite color: Lime green
G. Gold or silver: silver
H. Height: 5'1 maybe?
I. Instruments you play(ed): Zero.
J. Job title: Family Manager ;)
K. Kids: Tyler who is almost 2!
L. Live for ______: God and my family.  That's it!
M. Most embarrassing moment: hmm
N. Nicknames: Lee
O. Overnight hospital stays: The one and only time was when I had Tyler.
P. Pet peeves: I have so many.
Q. Quote from movie: can't think of one.
S. Siblings: I'm the only child.
T. Time you wake up: Normaly 10:-)
U. University attended: Not for me.
V. Vegetables: Pretty much all of them
W. What makes you run late: Kiddo never seems to fail that he will pee through his freshly new cloths right before we walk out the door:-/
X. X-rays you’ve had: I don't think I've ever had any.. I can't remember..
Y. Yummy food you make: Derek says my chili. Also homemade pizza.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: Hippos and giraffes. But of course I love zoos:-)

No comments: