CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Is There Really A Good Time

For a second baby? This has been my thoughts for the past month. With Tyler knocking at the door of being two. I want them to be close in age but at the same time not take away from Tyler being the baby. It's hard to think of him having to share his mommy. When it has just been me and him. Then there's the traveling problem. I know I can not handle another pregnancy on the road. The only reason I was able to with Ty was I could lay down when ever I needed to. I didn't have to worry about chasing after a toddler. Plus being so far away traveling would make my dr appointments super hard. Or maybe I am just way over thinking it. None the less I am getting baby fever. But over all are we really ready for another baby?! And no I am not pregnant.

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I guess I'm not the person to ask. :P Do what feels right to you and Derek!

Jessa Stephens said...

I'm sooooo right there with you! It's coming up that Noah will be a year old, and we wanted the kids close. Buuuuut we are moving...and staying with his parents until the house is built and ALL that....now just doesn't seem like a good time.

PLUS, it's almost like I don't want to give my anttention to another child. I love Noah SO much I don't want to have to divid my love and time. I'm not sure how that works...I just know mothers manage to do it all the time!! I DO know the min. I get pregnant I would adore the child just as much as`Noah.....sooo..we will see...

Like you said I'm not sure if there is ever a perfect time!