CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Chapter

Derek has started working in Texas. And I am in Oklahoma. Boy it's harder then I thought it would be. Poor Tyler has had his daddy home with him for almost 4 weeks straight. And now he is gone. Last night Tyler took me threw the whole house yelling DADDY DADDY DADDY. It broke my heart. Then  he would not get off the phone with him. I would tell him to say bye and take the phone and he would just cry. I would give the phone back to him and he would just start talking again. Poor poor boy. It's gonna be tough on all of us. After him being done with his schooling and training we thought everything would be great. But it has been the least of that. So I guess we will take it one day at a time. And keep praying for the perfect job at home.

1 comment:

Tammy K. said...

I am so sorry. Poor baby. Just load up and come on out to TX. You can stay with us if you need to for a few days. Tye amd Jeremiah could play and have a blast together.