CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Gone!

Tyler is now fully pacifier FREE! And get this it was the most easiest thing to do. We cut it and gave it to him and he hated it. He lost interest in it and gave  it up the first night. I could not believe it. (I highly recommend the cutting the tip of it.)  So that is one more thing crossed off the list. Now we will be working on him sleeping in his own room all night. Then by his birthday potty training. I'm not wanting to rush him to much on the potty thing. Now if we could work on his temper and attitude problems we would be go to go. Lets see other Tyler news. He is now talking up a storm. He has never been much of a chatty one. But here lately that's all he does. It's so cute. He is saying a lot more words. And it is clear. Also after he high fives he now  does knuckles. He is a ball of energy.

1 comment:

Jessa Stephens said...

YAY!! What a good idea! That was easy. I'll have to remember that. Noah didn't want his some where... I think in the 4 month. Who knows though what the next one will do. I'll have to write this idea down. Good job!