CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Terrible Two's

Has hit! I have seen it coming but  it hadn't been real bad.  Disciplining was working but now has no effect on him. Well we are in full force now. I am so worn out already and it has only started. I feel so bad because it seems all I do is discipline. Getting onto him 24/7 makes me feel awful.  I have really been trying to keep him busy so he wouldn't have much free time for trouble. Its helping some but not all. In his free time while I was fixing lunch he manage to climb up and get the fish food and dump it all out. Then come show me what he did. Grrr. Pull all the wipes out of the case and rip them into pieces. And get the Kleenex box and rip everyone of those.  Then comes the fit throwing. The worst of all. I really can handle all the little messes. But the fit throwing is the final straw. It's over dumb things like his shoe not going on, the ball not going in the hoop to  me telling him no about something and him getting mad. He has not done it in public and I pray he never does. Otherwise we will be finding the nearest bathroom! I know I must and will get threw this but it isn't gonna be easy.

3 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

That sounds stressful!!!! I'm SOOOOO not looking forward to that time. I'll remember to pray for you for sure. That God will give you wisdom on how to discipline....strength to discipline... and lots of patience!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm right with you with Anna Claire. She is very head strong and that makes these times even tougher. You pray for me and I'll pray for you.

Beth Bradley
Harrisburg, AR

Tammy K. said...

It will all be ok, This to shall pass. Keeping him busy is a good idea.