CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Job Less & TX

We are going back on the road or should I say moving to Texas for awhile. Derek is out of a  job. We have prayed and put applications in but nothing has opened up. So it looks like we will be going to Abilene within the next two weeks or so. I have been sick over it. We have thought and talked each tiny option out but nothing else has seemed right. So last night I broke down and started looking at apartments and town homes. I have a list of places and will be making the calls. This is a huge change coming at us and could use all the prayers we can get. We will still have our house in OK. Until we figure out what is next. I was looking at weather and they are already in the 80's. I am wanting to die in more ways then one. Derek is going to be working long hours. Either 6days a week 12hours a day. Or 10 days on 4 off 14 hour days . Both super sorry. So a lot of the time it will just be me and Tyler. I am still praying and believing that the lord has the perfect job for us. But it is just in his timing.

1 comment:

Tammy K. said...

Lee we live about 2 and half hrs from Abilene. Call me. We do have some church members in Abilene and I am sure they will give you an idea of what is nice and not so nice. Call me and I will call them. Sam and I will be heading up that way in a few weeks to visit our members. kepp us posted when your coming.