CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 1, 2009

Still Sick

Well last week was blah, no sleep, way to hot and to much traveling! I still have this cold or sinus thing going on. And the past four or five mornings I have had no voice until the afternoon and even then sounds like I have a frog in me. So none the less it hasn't been the best. This weekend we visited with the fam and did a few things. We also picked up the changing table we ordered. Got it home to put together and it was broke. So when we took it back they gave us are money back and said we would have to reorder it again and have them send it again. That didn't make me to happy. But what can ya do. The two seconds it was there it looked and matched really good with his crib so I guess that is a plus. I think it is safe to say summer is here. It has been in the mid 90's for the past week and it doesn't seem to be cooling down any. And the bad thing is I have to get out in the heat a few times this week. I got to do grocery shopping today. Get the oil changed at some time and also I have to go to the laundry mat which is the real bad one. Because they don't have AC in the place. Well I need to get moving. It ain't getting any cooler out.

1 comment:

Momma Tammi said...

I hope that you are feeling better. I know how rough the heat can be to deal with when you are very pregnant. Love you!