CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rent House Or Apartment?

As if our life wasn't crazy enough and beyond busy. We are now looking for a place to live. Where you may be thinking. Larned, Kansas. We have now gave in that there is no hope in us getting moved. Not for awhile any way. So staying in motel is becoming a bit much for us after eight months. And it just will not work for us once Ty is here. So we are looking for a place. We don't now if we want a rent house or apartment. Or just whatever is the best deal. I found somebody that is willing to do a 3 month lease then after that month to month. But we are not sure if we want to do that. We would really just like to do month to month just in case a move comes up. So who knows the fun never stops.

This week has went by fast. I got everything done Monday and Tuesday. I wouldn't of had my hubby not got rained out and went to do laundry with me. Love those type of days. We even was able to rent a movie and sit and watch it. It was nice for a change. Oh and best of all the rain brought in a cool front. In fact it was so cool I was a bit chilly. You can never please me. ha I think I am finally starting to get over this cold or I'm learning to deal with it anyway. Other then that has been my week thus far.

3 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

I am so glad that it cooled off for you. Rent whatever is liveable and cheapest and will allow you to do the month-to-month. That's my two cents for what it is worth.

Gram (Connie M) said...

I love your new blog look....you need an up-to-date pic of your belly.............lol keep looking and praying and the right thing to rent will just show up and you will feel right about it.

Montgomery's said...

Renting sure will be better than the motel. I like a house over an apartment any day for the reason that apartments are noisy. BUT, a lot of times, you can find what you like better in an apartment. Month to month, I agree would give you better peace of mind if you were to move. I hope you find something that works for you guys.

Hate it to hear that you have been so sick. Glad to know that you are feeling better.

I agree with Gram... new picture time. I'm sure that baby is getting pretty big by now. You take care!