CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 26, 2009

4 Weeks & Rent House

Well for whatever reason I did see that blogger wouldn't let anyone comment. This crazy site. It also took me forever to put up those pictures. It must have been one of those days. Anyways. We got a Rent House! It is really nice. I was shocked when we went to look at it. It is a two bedroom new carpet and nice size kitchen and what not. And it is month to month and the rent is way cheaper then what we have been paying in motel. And ten times the size. The only sad thing is I wont get to stay in it for awhile. Because this trip to Kansas was the absolute last time for this pregnancy. I know that there is those that are thinking yeah right.lol But it really is. I got around 4 weeks left before this little one is in my arms! So in the mean time daddy will get it all set up for us. So as soon as we can travel we will be set. I am so happy that it is working out. That's about it for me I got to get this motel room packed up for the last time! I got a busy weekend coming up. We are having a yard sale. So I hope it wont be to terribly hot. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Netty said...

I am so happy for you all! and I am so glad you are going to stay put until the baby comes. Right now our most important job is doing our best to protect our babies.

Momma Tammi said...

Congrats on finding a month-to-month rental...it will be so much nicer than having to pack out the motel every time you go out of town.

Sorry the yard sale was such a bummer. Hope your doctor's visit went well. It won't be long until your precious baby boy will be in your arms.