CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Past Few Days And Pics

So lets see. What has been going on. We spent the last week in Oklahoma. Getting house work done. I had a list a mile long and got everything done but two things. We was able to go fishing a couple of days. But couldn't stay out to long because the heat was way to much. I had another Dr. appointment and everything is going right along. I start my two week visits now. Then one week then baby time! This week is my last week to travel with my hubby before TY comes. I am not ready to be separated from him for around two months. It kills me to think about. But there isn't anything I can do. Also my baby shower was over the weekend. Vicky,Heather,and Gram did it for us. It was so cute! Thank You very much. Well that about sums up what we have been up to. Here is a few pics. Here I am at a whoppin 34 weeks. Ready to pop as some have been telling me.
Here is TY's room with wall decor and his blinds finally up. I say finally because we ran into problems with them and had to do so customizing. And also his changing table we had to order twice because the first one was broke.
Here is a couple from the baby shower. This boy is only going to know jungle.
Post a Comment