CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blah!

So we are back in Kansas. We had a short but good time visiting. I can not believe how big the kids have got. Just wish we could have stayed longer. I woke up this morning sick. I guess it was the weather change and what not so I have been in bed all day feeling mighty rough. To top it off I was supposed to go to OK today stay the night and go to the Dr tomorrow. But the guy Derek rides with wasn't here so he had to take the SUV. So I would either have to drive and get in really late tonight or leave super early tomorrow. So I guess it is going to be super early tomorrow with me being super sick. Ugh. All of this was real poor planning. Well that's it for me. I'm gonna try and eat something and I am going back to bed.

No comments: