CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Car Hunt!

So the car hunt is on. We wasn't able to go look last weekend because of the flooding so I hope there is no rain this weekend. I have been online all day and think I found a dealer that has the one we want. Derek will be calling on it to see if it is to good to be true. We are having a hard time deciding on a car because if we are spending so much money on one we want it to be exactly what we want including all the little details. So it is not easy to find one. And the bad thing is we are kind of running out of time. So we shall see how this weekend goes.

Speaking of running out of time. It is getting closer and closer till the little one will be here. As of yesterday I went threw and made a detailed list of the remaining things needed for Ty. Talk about a lot of things. Derek says I am stressing about little things now. But even the littlest of things is needed and those are the ones that are forgot. Also we are needing to find a pediatrician for him and that is no easy job. Well other then that nothing else is going on. This week has been a quiet fast moving week. We will be going home tomorrow. For what I am sure will be a non stop weekend full of work and running around. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Jamey said...

Hey wanted to wish you guys good luck with the car shopping. Also to tell ya to kiss Ty for me. Also I need a list of things you still need so I can start looking. Also send me a pic of your nursery set so I can get an idea please. Love you guys!