CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Where To Begin and Pictures

Lets me start by saying Derek is off storm. I met him last Wed night to be exact. We stood that night in KS then headed to OK for a four day weekend. I would like to say it was a nice relaxed weekend but it was far from that. We got there Thursday and it was none stop we looked at a few cars found one we love tired to get it and it didn't work out. So that hunt is still on! Next we finally got registered well at one place anyway. It took well over two hours so I was not about to go to another store and take that long again. Then drum roll please! We got Ty's room done!!! After working on it all day Sat it's done. I spot painted all day and could hardly move the next day but it's complete. So with that I have the before and after pictures.

4 comments:

Momma Tammi said...

Love the colors you chose and the bedding and crib are adorable. The room looks great!

Grace & Co said...

It looks great! I love the colors!

cokelady said...

WOW!!! The room looks FANTASTIC! What a transformation. Love the colors and theme you've chosen. It's so adorable and different than the usual baby blue or pale pink. Great job!

It was good to see you at Convention--thanks for surprising us!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! That looks AwEsOmE!!
Only thing missing is ..... well you know....he will be here soon enough I guess! Love you guys!

Mom #2 and Nana