CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Lets See

No car hunt happen this weekend. But I think all of Ty's room is done now. And all we need to do is start setting it up. I say think because we didn't get to go to Oklahoma over the weekend. Instead I came to Colorado and Derek went on storm. Derek's dad went over on Saturday and worked on it. From the pictures over the phone it looks pretty good. So I will just have to wait and see. Which I can't hardly stand. So my weekend was good. I got to see a lot of people and family I hadn't seen in awhile. It was district convention here so I was able to go Friday night and Saturday morning. I was truly blessed. And was happy I got to go. So with that taking place and it also being mothers day some of the family from Craig had come down and others from town all got together for dinner and just visited. It was good to get to see them . Of course with all that going on I still missed my hubby. But what can ya do. I hope they get the work done soon for we can be together again. That about sums it up for now. We shall see where I'm at in a couple of days.

2 comments:

Montgomery's said...

Sorry Derek is gone again, glad you are visiting family. Are you registered anywhere for the baby?

d_lhays said...

Thanks. No not yet. We talked about doing that over the weekend to but it didn't turn out. So I hope to get to do that this weekend if Derek is back by then.