CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Heart Broken

Well for the first time since moving away from my family I have truly felt my heart break! Yes it was hard when I first moved. But I understood  and was okay with it.  I knew when we had Tyler things was gonna be hard being away from home. But never in my mind could I prepare myself for the day I faced yesterday.  I also wanted to be moved back home before I had kids. I didn't want them to grow up not getting to be around my parents. Well I soon realized that just could not happen. It has not been the lords will for it. And I am 100% at peace with it. But yesterday was rough.  My dad had come out to visit and he left to go back home yesterday. Well Tyler took to my dad so much. It surprised me in fact. It was Papa this and Papa that. Well all morning he knew something was going on. Then the good byes came. Tyler was crying Papa want to go. Getting his blanket and trying to get out the door to my dad. My dad broke down in tears. I seen his heart break to pieces as well.  So the door closed and all you could do is hear Tyler scream PAPA crying. It was awful. Because Tyler isn't old enough to understand. So after I got him calmed down I lost it.   This morning he woke up asking for Papa. Looking around the house for him. And whimpering all around the house. My heart aches.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST!
I bet kids have their own strengths!! In some way they can face life better than us.
Take care and good to see all the love that runs in your family

God Bless you
br.Freddie

maldiveshotels said...

Dear friend. I truly just like your posting and your current web page all in all! That write-up is really plainly composed and without difficulty understandable. Your WordPress style is awesome as well! Would be awesome to discover exactly where My partner and i are able obtain this. Please hold up the very good work. We all need much more this kind of website owners just like you on the web and much less spammers. Wonderful man ! :-)