CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 19, 2011

Homesick/Emotional

So maybe I am a just homesick. Or emotional but either way I have never wanted to move back home as bad as I do right now! I have been getting real overwhelmed with not getting a break. Derek has been great at taking Tyler and me doing what ever I want to do. But I miss getting to also go out just the hubs and I. Is that selfish?  My mom and grandma came out in Oct and kept Tyler for the day for us. To go out for our anniversary. It was so refreshing to be able to go out to an 2 1/2 hour dinner and not have a restless kid.  We have only been out two times with out him since he was born. If I was back home I would have at least 5 different ones to watch Tyler for us. But we have nobody here.  I broke down last night and just cried. We can't do his Christmas shopping together because he is at that age where he knows. So one of us has got to go do it alone.  My mom is flying out in March so we can go to couples retreat and have someone to watch him. It would just be way easier if we lived by them.  Maybe I am being ridiculous I don't know.

4 comments:

Melissa Hendricks said...

I know you don't really know me *blush*
But I knew you when you were young. My mom is Karen Otterbacher from Colorado Springs... I'm her daughter Melissa.
Anyway... I understand how ya feel and I will pray for you. It is important to be able to date your spouse! I have NO idea where you live, but maybe there is a good homeschool group that has good teenage girls that could babysit for ya..? Or maybe there are other young moms in MOPS or a homeschool group that would "trade" baby sitting days with you... Anyway. Hope you don't think I'm crazy.. I just saw this on Becki Hornes blogg and took a peek ;-)God Bless!

Jessa Stephens said...

I feel really bad for you. Not having ANY BODY. We at least have Levi's parants. Although, we don't like to ask them because they already do so much for us. I've thought many times times it would be easier to ask help of my own family...back home. Levi and I have been out a couple times now. It's soooo nice. Plus, I think REALLY needed! It's not selfish at all.

I'll be praying for you LeeAnne God can bring the perfect person your way. One that won't make you nerves when you leave. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry forefront up your name! - Jessa

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness. "Messing up.... " I'm leaving now. ;-) - jessa