CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's been awhile. We had a wonderful revival with the Shulers. So that is some reason for the lack of blogging.  Then Christmas decorating has kept me busy. Then a two and a half year old. LOL I am so thankful for my life. The lord has truly blessed me with a wonderful healthy family! We have also added a new member to the family. A 7 week week old Siberian Husky named Mishka. And well she is a handful. Derek and Tyler love her. I'm still not sure on my feeling about her.  We have also been taking in all the Christmas lights and parades we can get. And lots of hot chocolate and apple cider and movies. A side not Tyler is becoming a talking  machine. And I could sit and listen to him sing all the Christmas songs he has learned from watching a little drummer boy veggie tales!  Love Life!

No comments: