CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh How I Love

Online shopping and free shipping.  I have did 96% of my shopping online and it has been fabulous! Not only is prices cheaper then in stores, you save on gas going to town. And save your sanity for not having to deal with thousands of other people and traffic. I think even if I had to pay shipping it would still be WAY worth it. Cause some stores my husband wants things from I would  rather not  go to. LOL(music stores where i know nothing about things and they look at my like I'm an idiot)  It has been awesome. I just have to go to one store for stocking stuff. I can live with that.  I have got all my shopping done for the most part. Just odds and ins for Tyler and Derek.  I can't wait till Christmas morning.  Tyler has been good since his unwrapping of one of his presents incident. Let's see if he will be gun shy at opening them on Christmas now.

No comments: