CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Hit By A Bus

Or so that's how I feel. I started off walking three miles a day. Then somehow I got the bright idea to at least run 1 of the three miles and boy do I feel it in every lower part of my body.  I crawled out of bed today.  So I have a walking buddy on Mon, Thu,and Fri's. Which is a huge help. I went to the gym yesterday by myself for the first time. And it wasn't near as bad as I thought it would be. In fact I loved the alone time and look forward to next time.  I can't wait till I start seeing some results from it all.  I am having a hard time with the cravings of anything sweet:-/ But I haven't gave into temptation. I even was able to squeeze a piece of pizza into my calorie count and drank water with it for the first time. I have always been a firm believer of pizza and coke. But its those bad habits that got me to this place.

No comments: