CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 30, 2012

This and That

So running has taken a back burner since getting sick. I have been down for a week now. The week before that was the week long basketball tournament. So I have had no time. Then in the mist of all that I decided to get Tyler completely diaper free. Well I'm sad to say it still hasn't happen. The stinking kid will go all day long around the clock. But if I fail to set a timer he doesn't tell me and well the end result is him peeing on the floor.  Other then me being sick the rest of the family is doing good. Tyler has stayed healthy and so has Derek. We have had crazy spring like weather all month which has aloud us to play outside everyday and even get some trips to the park in and the lake to fish. I love being home. I have big plans to take random camping trips this summer to the lake. Day by day Tyler and Mishka are playing better and better. I  am so blessed with my two boys.

1 comment:

Levi said...

I hate potty training! At least he goes! Yay! He'll get there....we all did at some point. ;-)

Ugh. I know. I was sick for 7 days staight.... and even after that didn't feel that great for another week......

At least the rest are doing good. It went to around to everyone here in the house.


Jessa