CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 6, 2012

Healthier Me

No it's not a new year resolution. It's a I've been trying but not really the past few months. And now that the holidays have past it's time to get into gear! Since getting the dog we have went on walks everyday sometimes two a day. So that has been helping. I am now counting calories again. I am on a 1,044 calorie intake a day. And have been doing 30 sit ups this week a night and will increase that each week.  Also checked gym membership and will be budgeting that into the bills and see if we can make that happen. I would love to get into a Zumba class.  I have thrown all junk food out of my diet. But my husband is killing me on bringing stuff into the house. And his eating habits are beginning to gross me out. Especially knowing how many wasted calories he is putting into his body. lol My goal is top loss 35 pounds.