CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wrapping Up

Are time in Texas. Derek is almost done with his job.  It has been a good few months.  But I am looking forward to being only 2 1/2 hours from home instead of 7 plus hours.  But we will be back in Texas in the fall I think. Got to use are Sea World passes. Moving onto Tyler. That kid is out of control. He has no fear. I have been taking him to the pool and he is a natural water dog. He LOVES it. He would stay out there 24/7 if I let him. He is also very very nicely tan. I am very jealous! I got a nice sunburn from it all. And with swimming he has burnt out so much energy and has been sleeping great. I think I found the key. We have also introduce potty training. He has done pretty good with it so far. But had a set back when we came to Texas. We either left his potty seat or lost it on the way down. We are not to sure. I hope it's at home otherwise thats 30 bucks gone. My goal was to have him trained before youth camp but I don't see that happening. That's less then 20 days and Derek wont be able to help much with it due to having to study.  Well if I'm not on it's cause I'm busy moving, packing and helping Derek get ready for Youth Camp.

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

The few days of sun we have had Zoe and I played outside for hours. Though she was under an umbrella, she still got tan lines while I burned. It's not fair!

I hope you guys have fun a youth camp! I love going. I would go to more than one every year if we could afford it.

Tammy K. said...

Wish I could have seen you guys while you were in Texas. Can you come Sunday;-) Jk. Have a fun summer. Maybe we will see you in the fall.