CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Boy

He is getting so smart. He is starting to talk more and the things he says has me in shock. Of course I am probably the only one that knows what he is saying because I am around him 24/7. But the other day I told him to stop he was going to hurt his self. He turned looked at me and said "I know momma" That kid is something else. I have been working with him on where is your eye's,nose,mouth,hands,feet and so on. He will show them all to you. When he is in the mood to anyway. He is also such a big helper. Anything I do he has to have a part in helping. It's so cute. I told Derek we are going to have to start giving that boy allowance. He helps take trash down. He picks up the room. He helps make his bed every night and in the mornings puts it up. He will wipe down the table and end table. He just loves to be involved and helping. He is growing up right in front of my eyes. I bought his stuff for his 2 year old birthday party already. I'm super excited for the theme. Although it was hard to swallow that  he is fixing to be TWO!

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

What a cutie! I love that boy and I haven't even met him yet. :)

Jessa Stephens said...

How cute! What a good little helper! Time sure does fly huh? It's somethin else how they grow so fast. TOOO FAST!!!