CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Need/Want

A vacation. It seems like everybody I know has gone or is going on vacation. Even if it's a mini one. ALL my family in CO is going on a family camping trip today threw sometime next week up in the mountains. And I am super sad that I am not getting to go. There is nothing like a vacation and all you close family.  The other half of my friends are on some beach.  Then there is others going on weekend vacations. I am super bummed. I have no vacation or mini in my furture. We have alway squeezed one in at least once a year. But this year isn't looking good.  Instead it's Tyler and me alone all day until Derek comes dragging in from work late at night.  I am one sad girl about this. I hope we can squeeze something little in the fall if nothing else. But I'm not getting my hopes up for that. Well I'm done whining now. Or at least I think.

No comments: