CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blah

To potty training. It is almost five and I am wore out. Potty training is tough stuff. We have only had two accidents today. So I think that is pretty good. We have had success the rest of the time. I had started training a couple weeks back. But had to put it on hold due to traveling and moving. But now we have a place and are settled in. So let the training start. I hope he takes right up to it and makes it easy on me. LOL Everything else I have done he has. So why can't this?   We are moved in to our new place. It's really pretty nice. Tons of room for Tyler to play. And I'm blogging. The land lord has free WIFI to all her renters. How awesome is that?! I was thrilled to death.  Because I wouldn't have had Internet otherwise. Because we are literally out in the middle of no where. But it is very pretty. I never knew Oklahoma was this pretty. Plus we are only 8 miles from the lake. Which the locals say  they are really catching catfish right now. So we will be loading up the poles and trying it out. Who knows we may end up bringing the boat up here and staying here weekends to. Nah I am still a city girl. I would end up going crazy out here.

No comments: