CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 13, 2011

Valliant,OK

Okay so we are gonna end up staying in the smallest town ever after all. I couldn't find any place to stay in Hugo. We got this packed up and are on the road now to move into are new home for the next 4plus months. It's a bit scary though we are moving into this place with out even seeing it! The lady said it is a brand new never been lived in 3 bedroom fully finished trailer. So we shall see when we get there this evening. The town is so small I hope I have phone service. I would really like internet to but I don't have high hopes for that. So if thats the case I will be cut off from the world till weekends when we go back home. And I'm kind of freaking out about that. Internet is a must for me. Anyway back to the whole house thing. I have spent weeks calling and trying to find a place and had no luck until this. So we felt we really needed to jump on it. The town we are going to be living in doesnt even have a walmart. I'm not even sure they have any fast food or eating places. I will have to be driving a distance to walmart. But Tyler will have plenty of play space. I'm bout to loose phone service now so I need to wrap this up. Just hope I get it back. 3G is a beautiful thing.

No comments: