CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Catch UP

We have been on the go. Two weeks ago my Dad came to visit.  Had a good time visiting. Then  Derek was the camp evangelist so we spent all last week in Arkansas. Camp was wonderful. I have never seen young people so hungry for the Lord. There was 12 saved, 21 sanctified, 19 filled with the Holy Ghost, 2 healed and 32 baptized.  There was an 7 hour service one night. Then praying in the cabins till 3:40am another night. I was truly blessed by the young people.  I have heard good reports of the youth being on fire for the Lord in the local churches and during there Sunday school classes this past Sunday.  Praise the Lord.  Derek and my prayer going into camp for the young people is that they would get a true experience and go back to there churches and stay on fire for the Lord. So the reports are great to hear. Then there was the 4th of July holiday. We had a great cookout, family time, swimming, and fireworks.  Tyler actually enjoyed the fireworks to. He held the sparklers and loved it. Now we are back in Vallient for a couple of days then we will head back over to Arkansas for State Convention. I hope I can get rested up before Friday. Other then going here and there we are all doing good.

1 comment:

Jessa Stephens said...

Sounds like a GREAT camp!! Praise the Lord!!!!