CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Mommy Wow

 I'm A Big Kid Now. Big changes are taken place. Or a better way to be said. My baby is growing into a young boy. We are on day three of  full on potty training and he is doing great! How ever I am wore plum out! He had two accidents total the first day. One the second day. And today is doing perfect. He even told me once when he had to go today. I was super excited for him. And it was so encouraging to me. Because there for awhile I was getting worried that he wasn't gonna get caught onto the fact about telling me he had to go. So I hope we can keep things going toward the right direction. Another way change is taking place is no more naps. I wasn't dieing for this change but it seems to work for Tyler. He sleeps all night long from 10:30pm to 10-10:30am. It's great to be getting to sleep full nights now. But I also miss that 2 hours to my self a day. Oh well. We are working it out.  Life is going pretty good right now. I am so thankful.  Still no word about the job. We are still waiting and praying for the lords will.

2 comments:

Grace & Co said...

I am SO happy for you! I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of looking forward to potty training even though I know it's going to be a lot of work.

I'm not looking forward to no naps though. =\ I kinda like naptime. =)

Tammy K. said...

Good job on the potty training. I kinda started it with Jeremiah, then we had camp and I paused. Now I am debating if I want to do it before or after the assembly. I just don't know. Naptime is still in effect here. We are all much better off with a nap. :-) Your a good mom Lee.