CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

On The Road Again?!

It seems I can never get away from stress. So we have been living at home since the first of December. It has been great. But job and money wise not so much. Derek has looked and talked to people about jobs local but nothing.  His hour and a half commute is rough. Not guaranteed hours and so on. So the choice on hand, back on the road. Where back on the road? Way to far away. Options being Abilene,TX, Nevada, California, and I can't remember where else. None driving distance on weekends back home. And a lot of the jobs Derek would be working 7days a week.  Tyler and me would be all alone most of the time. I'm just not sure if I could handle it. I am so sick about it. I know God has a perfect will for us. We just need to find it. The lord has answered so many prayers already. I can't express how thankful I am for his love. We sold the RV last night and it was just in time. I was in tears and praising the lord because I was in aw of the MIGHTY GOD we serve.

2 comments:

Jessa Stephens said...

We'll remember to pray for you guys!! I ammediately thought if this song after I read your post. "He Leadeth Me"... I've listened to it over, and over, in the last couple weeks. I'm soooo very thankful we have His hand to hold on too!!!

He leadeth me, O blessed thought!
O words with heav’nly comfort fraught!Whate’er I do, where’er I beStill ’tis God’s hand that leadeth me.

Refrain:
He leadeth me, He leadeth me,
By His own hand He leadeth me;
His faithful foll’wer I would be,
For by His hand He leadeth me.

Sometimes ’mid scenes of deepest gloom,Sometimes where Eden’s bowers bloom,By waters still, o’er troubled sea,Still ’tis His hand that leadeth me.

Tammy K. said...

Well Lee we live about 3 hrs from Abilene. We have some members over there and we try to go visit once a month. Just a thought.